24/01/18 Filed in: Education
The Water Security Research Centre
at the University of East Anglia is accepting applications for the September 2018 intake of the MSc in Water Security and International Development
This 12-month MSc programme offers world-class education in water security policy and science, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. By the end of it, students will have the latest knowledge and tools necessary to address a wide variety of water-related challenges that are at the very heart of developmental and environmental objectives. Read More...
Every summer from 1 June to 31 August, the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) hosts up to 50 doctoral students from around the world in its Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP). Each YSSP participant works on a topic related to his or her PhD thesis and to IIASA’s own research agenda, the goal being to write a publishable paper. All YSSP participants are personally mentored by IIASA senior scientists.
You should apply if:
- You are an advanced graduate student;
- Your field of study complements research at IIASA;
- You are interested in pursuing interdisciplinary research;
- Your research and career would benefit from working alongside 50 or so young scientists as well as senior scientists from around the world;
- You would like to explore the policy implications of your work.
Successful applicants from countries with an IIASA National Member Organization (NMO) are eligible for funding, and some fellowships are also available for students from non-NMO countries. To learn about funding in your country, contact your National Member Organization
. Read More...