#ClimateIsWater consists of:
Join the initiative!
- An unofficial Water Day in the civil society space of COP21
- Various events in both the official and civil society areas of COP21 and offsite
- A common visual identity and hashtag to federate these events
- Shared messaging about the connection between water and climate issues
- A centralized calendar of water-related events organized in conjunction with COP21 on AGWA's website: alliance4water.org/events/cop21
- An ongoing call for inclusion of water in the COP agendas and implementation plans
Together, let's spread the word that #ClimateIsWater!
- Adopt our logo and slogan for all your COP21 water-related events and communications.
- Post tweets, photos, and videos to #ClimateIsWater along with #CoP21 and other social media outlets.
- Attend water and climate events, especially on 2 December and inform us of your own events and initiatives on water and climate
- Communicate through your networks and media contacts and share the information about our goals and messages so that others can join too.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
You can view or download the #ClimateIsWater brochure here.