International Conference on Climate Services: Call for abstracts
16/11/16 Filed in: Call for Abstracts
The fifth International Conference on Climate Services (ICCS5) has issued a call for abstracts
, under the conference theme of capacity building and innovation
The ICCS5 will be held in Cape Town, South Africa during 27th February to 3rd March, 2017. The main conference will be held 28th February to 2nd March, with additional side events taking place 27th February and 3rd March.
Abstracts are invited from the climate services community (users, providers, stakeholders and researchers), in particular related to the following themes:
- Lessons learned from failures and successes of climate services
- What are effective climate services?
- Climate services evaluation
- Climate services business models
- Local knowledge for local action
- User involvement in climate services
- What constitutes information?
- What is learned from co-development and co-production approaches
There is also the possibility to present on:
- Climate services in Africa
- Market place on global, regional, local climate service activities
Abstracts of no more that 300 words should be submitted by 6th January, 2017
at latest, to: email@example.com
Additionally, ICCS5 is also accepting abstracts for posters on these themes.