Special Issue of the International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management on "Climate Change and Biodiversity Assets"
30/03/17 Filed in: Call for Engagement
The journal "International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management" is coming out with a special issue on climate change and biodiversity assets. They are currently seeking submissions for original articles on this thematic subject. The special issue is set to be published in spring 2018.
The goal of this special issue is to collect new studies on Climate Change and Environmental Assets Challenging Topics and Relevance in the International Arena (Global, Regional, National) together with The connections between Biology and Ecology of Global Change and Economic, Social and Environmental impacts (Adaptability of SES systems to Climate Change) to identify areas where more knowledge is needed and to recommend possible policy-related actions that could be pursued. The objective is to publish original, high-quality articles that deepen the theoretical and practical understanding on this thematic subject. You can read more about the call for papers on their site
or by clicking below.
Submitted papers may consider the following themes:
• Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies;
• Adaptation and Mitigation - Tools and Methods;
• Quantifying environmental assets, valuing ecosystem services;
• Climate Services;
• Sustainability and global environmental governance;
• Climate Governance;
• Carbon markets, carbon credits, sustainability (compulsory and voluntary);
• Blue Carbon;
• Emission reduction projects for their contributions to Sustainability;
• Jurisdictional Projects and REDD + (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation );
• Environment and Social Safeguards;
• Impact of (CET) carbon emissions trading, carbon emission markets impact on the national or regional level (reducing vulnerability to climate change);
• Measurement Reporting and Verification;
• Measuring terrestrial carbon stocks and fluxes/carbon stocks in marine and terrestrial ecosystems
• Social Carbon and co-benefits.How to Submit:
Author guidelines, including on formats and length limit, must be strictly followed and can be found on the journal web site at: www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm
Submissions to must be through Scholar-One Manuscripts. Registration and access are available at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/IJCCSM
The closing date for submission of manuscripts is 30 July 2017. This special issue is scheduled to be published in spring 2018.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Editor - Ulisses Azeiteiro - ulisses (at) ua.pt