Water: Risk, Opportunity and Sustainability
05/12/16 Filed in: Conference
Staggering global growth has created an urgent need for investment in water infrastructure, technology, and services in order to maintain water supply to industries and populations alike. This is the wake-up call for a significant increase in funding for the utilities sector.
Additionally, there is also huge demand for a greater understanding of operational impact of water within corporates and the business strategies required to help mitigate and manage water security in the future.
Water: Risk, Opportunity and Sustainability has been researched and developed for an international audience, which includes heads and directors from the investment sector (pension funds, SWFs, mutual funds etc), water utilities and governments, water engineering and technology providers, sustainability indices and rating agencies.
: 5 April 2017Where
: London Stock Exchange Headquarters, London, UKHow to Register
: Click here
to registerEvent Website
Situated in the heart of the City of London, the Water: Risk, Opportunity and Sustainability conference will cover the following themes:
- Water security, the global water crisis and its impact on business
- Treating water as an asset class
- Global water utilities rehabilitation
- Water regulation and potable water demand in developing nations and the impact on water-technology investment
- Water management in the future
- The global landscape – potential rewards versus financial and non-financial risks for investment
- Water and the evolving green bond market
- Seeking alpha in water – researching and investing in water-related plays
- Investing in water using ETFs and indices
- A PPP approach to investing in water
- Looking to the future – dangers, opportunities and progres
With a geographical focus on corporates and financial institutions based in Europe, it will also appeal to organizations with operations worldwide.